Town & Country Living is a global leader in home décor, textiles, and design. Our expanded family includes Home Dynamix and Amalgamated Textiles, providing more than 60 years of combined experience in the home décor industry. The combination of all three companies together brings unmatched expertise and excellence in sales, design, development, sourcing, supply chain efficiencies, customer service, and e-commerce fulfillment. With our company's diverse multi-product assortment across all home categories, we can provide excellent offerings and service to our retail partners while responding quickly to the ever-changing needs of the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth graphic design, mechanical production experience and be a true expert in the packaging space. Must possess highly developed conceptual and communication skills, ability to create compelling graphic design layouts, manage multiple creative projects and deliver quality work on short deadlines in a fast paced environment. An online portfolio of packaging experience is a pre-requisite for this position.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Manage packaging process and communicate with key stakeholders throughout the design to launch process.
• Creates packaging designs, planograms, signage, and prototypes based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Manage and monitor project progress to ensure projects meet scope, timeline, budget and quality goals. Works with overseas factories to establish milestone dates.
• Possess expert abilities in the creation & manipulation deadlines.
• Must have knowledge of production, pre-press printing processes and color breakdowns
• Formulates designs, illustrates concepts and ideas through sketches and design applications
• Prepares template driven private label packaging for assigned account
• Execute photography, retouching, manipulation and color correction when needed
• Work with photo studios as needed for E-commerce and packaging photography
• Manages and traffics all packaging mock-up requests for line reviews and sales presentation for assigned account
• Contact suppliers, customer, and agents/factories to collect and gather all necessary package and product specifications, printing information, limitations, etc.
• Follow up on pending information from suppliers and / or printers, i.e. missing specification information, cost estimate agreements, feedback on routing of proofs, and invoices, etc.
• Careful proofing of all graphic package design including variable copy, UPCs, distribution, logo application and color.
• Organize, route and facilitate approvals on all proofs throughout the design & development process (design brief, initial concepts, mechanicals, film proofs).
• Communicate in a timely manner the status of each project.
• Meets all design and production deliverables
• Maintains digital and hard copy archive of all work
• Track, archive, and maintain all incoming art files and disks.
• BA or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree required in graphics related position.
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience required.
• Must have the ability to achieve creative design solutions.
• Must be self-motivated, independent thinker with a positive attitude, possess strong communication skills, and have excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
• Proficient computer skills required in Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/Macintosh OSX and Microsoft Office Suite platform.
• Detailed oriented, accurate multi-tasker with excellent typographical and layout skills
• Work well in a team setting.
• Knowledge of Home Furnishing & Textile Industry and Costco Account a plus.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/V8aXaQCkxOQdgIWXMcO8Vk