We are looking for a passionate Principal UX Designer in User Research and Design to join our Global Diagnostics User Experience Team (DIA UX). In this exciting role you will be working on the transformation of user and customer experience in healthcare together with a multicultural highly motivated team.
- Architect the user research and usability testing for strategic, complex projects.
- Coach and mentor designers through the completion of user research and usability testing.
- Translate user research into powerful insights that impact design and business decisions.
- Communicate powerful insights to business stakeholders.
- Concept, design and plan user research studies in collaboration with a product team, e.g. choose the right methodology or formulating hypotheses.
- Prepare in detail user research activities, e.g. creation of screeners, questionnaires, interview guides.
- Document and consolidate research results from different sources into brief, concise, actionable insights and stories for design and product teams.
- Translate collected insights into UX deliverables such as user journeys, service blueprints, personas.
- Coordinate user research activities with external agencies.
Who you are
You are someone who likes a combination of hands-on project work and leadership, looking to work for a company where your career can grow as your interests do, across functions and geographies. Where you are valued for all of your passions and interests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Psychology or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong abilities in Research & Insight Analysis
- Medical device domain experience (preferred)
- Experienced and trained in Graphic or Visual Design as well as design research
- Great presentation and communication skills as well as experience in moderating workshops
- Hands-on pragmatic experience in translating research learnings into design and product decisions
- Fluent in English
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.