Enlisted Design is seeking a Production Designer to join our busy, sun-filled, award-winning design studio in Oakland.
This role will be reporting to and supporting by our Director of Print Production and will be engaged primarily on exciting new packaging projects in the food & beverage and consumer technology industries. We value collaboration and recognize our production designers as star players on our world class design team.
As part of the team you will:
• Produce clean, organized mechanical files for printing
• Create packaging systems and design logic that easily extends across SKUs
• Collaborate with creative visual designers to produce files that accurately reflect design intent
• Organize and maintain asset and archive systems
• Participate in recommendations for improvement to internal process and organization systems
• Work effectively within a fast-paced and dynamic agency setting
• Attend some domestic and international press checks
• Be a collaborative and solution-oriented colleague, working in close partnership within the team
• Have the opportunity to strengthen your skillset and to further develop your portfolio
Your experience includes:
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite programs
• A background in packaging production
• Experience with photo editing and color correction
• A working knowledge of inks (4c vs. spot), screen mesh, halftone frequency and print properties on various substrates
• Ability to review and approve digital and physical proofs
• 2+ years of industry experience.
Please email us with “Production Designer” in the subject line, and include your resume, and attached portfolio or URL if available. Do not send hard copies or original materials, as we do not return them. No phone calls please.
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming regular deadline – March 9th!Enter the C77DA x