Independent creative agency dedicated to premium, luxury & lifestyle brands has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to supervise product design across multiple sectors including spirits, champagne, wine and beauty. The agency specializes in brand creation, brand renovation, product design and innovation and offers a wide range of expertise, from strategy, visual and brand identity, to product, packaging, brand content creation, and brand experiences. We are an agency of creatives, thinkers, and artisans creating unforgettable design experiences, emotionally charged, functionally engaging, and culturally relevant.
The Senior Product Designer coordinates projects from concept to completion, providing direction, creative inspiration and mentorship to the design team. You will oversee projects and work with designers on all projects ensuring that branding concepts fit clients’ brief and requirements-and that all design meets structural needs while pushing creative boundaries. You will interpret clients’ strategy for brand communication and propose creative approaches/treatments aligned with strategy, as well as provide strategic guidance to the teams
Initiate and stimulate creative, original ideas for all involved in creative process. Key responsibilities include:
• Concept development and structural design of packaging, visual merchandising and product design. Translate marketing communication strategies into effective design strategies and visual communication solutions. Responsible for the quality and originality of final creative work.
• Provide creative vision, conceptual and stylistic ideation for all structure projects.
• Work with structure design team through briefing, conceptualization, design and production phases.
• Manage internal creative input working with freelancers and junior team members, informing the approach and strategy to design team.
• Have creative flexibility to manage graphic, structure and production phases of the creative process.
• Collaborate with graphics Art Directors throughout design process to create seamless integration of structure and graphics on all projects.
• Liaison with production to assure that all design considerations are clear for final production. Oversee development of and provide final approval on final designs, files, comps and presentations.
• Keep abreast of industry trends. Gather consumer insights and historic research, assist in brainstorming sessions, and in the development of internal and client structure presentations. Manage internal teams and studio processes.
• Mentor in the development and growth of design team.
• Oversee design output. Maintain creative consistency/excellence on all projects.
• Work closely with Account Team to develop timelines for all structure related work, and work with CD and Account team to represent design approach and strategy in structure presentations with clients.
• Maintain ability to prioritize, manage multiple deadlines, multitask, and proactively seek solutions and solve problems.
• Assure that industry knowledge, production, process and technology knowledge are kept up to date for structure team.
• 3-5 years of experience in strategic product design solutions and client related activity.
• Strong knowledge of industrial design production methods.
• Strong understanding of branding and brand strategy implementation
• Excellence in sketching, 3D modeling, rendering and model making. Mastery of Solidworks, Keyshot, Cinema 4D.
• Ability to manage multiple projects across diverse industries and categories.
• Excellent team and time management skills.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills. Ability to present ideas to clients clearly and effectively.
Passion and skill for product design, innovation, materials and processes and conceptual design. Excellent understanding of packaging design, brand strategy and communication & integration across different medium is essential. Stay abreast of industry evolution. Responsible for development, and quality (hard and soft skills) of the staff by developing objectives, providing feedback for annual reviews, providing overall mentoring and guidance.