Everyday Industries is a digital product design consultancy based in Atlanta. We partner with e-commerce and wellness companies to design customer-focused applications and websites. We are looking for a designer with a strong design background to join our small and collaborative team.
Designers at Everyday wear multiple hats, participating in different phases of the design process including user research, building wireframes, prototypes, visual design, and design systems. We believe that feedback and iteration make the design better. We are passionate about the user experience, usability, design process, and finding simple design solutions to complex problems.
- Work closely with Sr. Designers to design features
- Create deliverables (wireframes, prototypes, flows, and visual designs) to communicate ideas
- Work with internal and client teams to iterate on ideas
- Create robust design systems
- Participate in usability research
- Take notes and brainstorm solutions
We’d like to see:
- A strong background in design and studio culture
- A portfolio of websites and applications
- Knowledge of UX and UI design, processes, and methodology.
- An interest in customer behaviors and how they can influence design decisions
- A sharp eye for detail
- A desire to collaborate - you will be working with other designers, client teams, and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (we use Figma)
- Must be located in the US.
Please include a cover letter (tell us about you and why us) with a link to your online portfolio.