The Product Designer at Sabert Corp. will be responsible for design activities on new products from the development of initial design concepts through CAD modeling of approved final designs through the hand off to manufacturing. Duties also include activities focusing on the company’s mission of increased revenue, cost reduction, and quality.
The Product Designer will:
• Develop 3D solid models for new products
• Coordinate internal & external prototyping development efforts
• Coordinate tool and manufacturing capability studies with the engineering team to ensure that all new products meet standards and specifications
• Ensure product designs meet established process conditions and “Fit for Use” criteria
The Right Candidate will:
• Be skilled in 3D Solid-modeling software---SolidWorks a plus as well as 2D Adobe software---Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Must have:
- natural ability and feel for aesthetic design & ability to work on multiple projects
- good knowledge of plastics and tooling design
- good mock-up and prototyping building skills
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Product Design or the equivalent and One to Five Years relevant product design experience, preferably in a plastics manufacturing environment.
• Competitive and comprehensive benefits options that allow you to choose your own plan based on your individual needs and provide long-term financial security for you and your family
Sabert Corporation’s broad benefit package includes the following:
• Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage (Medical & Dental)
• 401(k) Plan
• Survivor Benefits (company-provided Life Insurance; Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance)
• Paid Time Off Program (paid holidays; paid vacation based on service)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance
• Plus many other perks in a great working environment!
Are you passionate and creative? Then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.