We are looking for the best people to join our team to help us in our mission of delivering innovative, decorative home products to today's consumer while providing superior service and value to our customers. We are committed to a culture that embraces feedback, collaboration, and innovation to drive growth and success. Headquartered in the Chicagoland area, our team has been producing private label products for large retailers for the past 13+ years.
The Product Engineer position will play a critical role in the products we develop and bring to market. You will work with our product designers to innovate products, engineer details, and validate concepts. Experience in the development of consumer products is a requirement. We are looking for a creative and persistent personality who embraces challenges and works the process to develop innovative products on time and within budget. Some occasional at-home remote work possible.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop innovative products through the design of parts and assemblies in CAD
• Innovate both products themselves and processes to develop them
• Present and clearly communicate ideas to the team
• Validate concepts through prototyping
• Work within established budgets and timelines
• Collaborate with our team and vendors through our international offices
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• 3+ years of experience engineering consumer products
• Advanced demonstrated experience with CAD (Solidworks preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to bring products to market
• Project Management
• Creative problem-solving skills and persistence
• Experience in various manufacturing methods and materials: injection molding, blow molding, stamping, metal fabrication and finishing
• Experience working with overseas team/vendors helpful
• Experience collaborating with industrial designers and prototype shops helpful
Above all, the individual must commit to our values: Smart, Supportive, Scrappy
We are looking for people who want to be a key part of a small organization that plays big in the market. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of our next growth phase which includes launching our own brand a continuing expansion of our core business.
We appreciate all backgrounds and experiences and recognize the value of the different perspectives this brings. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and are a proud equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.