Char-Broil is seeking a creative spirit to join their growing team as a Product Innovation Manager! The right fit for us will have an innovation mindset, be open to experimental learning and working with evolving ideas and concepts. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The Product Innovation Manager will manage the process to not only understand current market insights, consumer trends, and technical developments, but also utilize these to shape the future of our categories through the creation and development of innovative new-to-the-world consumer products and/or solutions. The Product Innovation Manager is responsible for providing qualified concepts that deliver on creating future new products, services, and/or solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage market insight and consumer trend learnings to leverage in innovation and product development. Implement processes to successfully create and execute innovations.
• Courageous and disruptive leadership regarding existing and adjacent product category opportunities.
• Create concepts and ideas for new products/services/solutions.
• Develop a high-performing team including cross-functional partners and external consultants.
• Drive analysis of insights, trends, and tech advancements to support new concept ideation efforts. Create aggressive plans to convert ideas to qualified concepts, and qualified concepts to successful products/services/solutions.
• Lead development and commercialization of new products/services/solutions from ideation to launch.
• Partner with Omnichannel and Brand Marketing to establish brand, market entry, and launch strategies for new products/services/solutions developed within New Business Ventures.
• Partner with Sales to effectively sell in new products/services/solutions with retailers. Create compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations
• Other duties as deemed necessary.