*To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio/website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a Production Designer to play a key role in our creative department and continue to elevate our work. You’ll be responsible for production and delivery of branding, marketing, print and digital layouts and assets. We’re looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail, knowledge of industry standard design software and outputs, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. We value innovative thinking, tackling challenges together, and an unrelenting desire to create the very best work.
If you love branding, integrated campaigns, and websites, you’re in the right place. At AOR, we’re a down-to-earth team that believes collaboration builds great brands, candid conversation creates strong teams, and that life is too short for inflated egos. We’re multi-talented and multi-faceted, working in branding, marketing, digital, and more. We put people first. We love what we do. And we work damn hard doing it. Work-life balance is valued highly, thanks to a flexible PTO policy and we can’t imagine the office without our pups around. We look for people who jump at opportunity and embrace change to bring new ideas to our team, and who share our commitment to bringing community and connection in everything we do and everything we touch. At AOR we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, however, we are working to adopt a hybrid model moving forward. For that reason, we prioritize people with excellent communication skills and the superpowers of teamwork via phone, Slack, email, text and other modes we may dream up.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Version, optimize and finalize print and digital deliverables and assets (PowerPoint/Keynote Slide decks, collateral, branding systems, signage, print and digital ads, website assets, etc.)
- Engage with the account and project team to kick off projects, attend status meetings and review work internally
- Understand basic design principles and provide design assistance when needed
- Keep clean, organized files across a wide variety of deliverables and platforms
- Maintain an accurate track of daily tasks and hours worked
- Proficient in production design
- Experience in a fast-paced agency or marketing environment
- Experience in a variety of creative disciplines including branding, marketing and digital
- Ability to work quickly and autonomously, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including — but not limited to — InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as file types associated with each
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Apple applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- A consistent positive, productive, authentic attitude
- A team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of project management software, such as Workamajig, Asana, or similar.
- A dedicated interest in relevant industry work and best practices
- Experience designing from scratch, for web and/or print
- HTML/CSS coding experience. Specifically, email coding experience
- Experience using Sketch to create digital assets
* Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
$50,000 - $65,000 base annual salary
Salary will be based on previous experience.
A Few Perks to Note:
Company profit sharing (when we hit our quarterly goals as an agency)
Ten paid holidays and office historically closed from December 24th until January 1st
Flex work schedule/ Work remote abilities
Training and education/ Career development opportunities
Education and conference program / Career development opportunities
Generous parental leave
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & Supplemental Accident Insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Short & long-term disability and life insurance provided to all employees
Free Parking and Secure Bike Parking
Mass transit reimbursement
Company outings + events
Stocked bar + kitchen
Great Golden Triangle Location (all the perks of Downtown, but with better parking)
Note: Some of these benefits have been paused for the time being due to COVID-19, the impact of our office moving remote, and out of caution of being fiscally responsible. We do plan to reinstate all mentioned benefits as soon as makes sense to do so.
To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio/website to email@example.com.