Aniden is looking for a talented full-time Project Manager / Producer to join our team in Houston, TX. This role will work with our design, development, and storytelling teams to bring clarity and focus to a delivery on a production timing basis.
A Project Manager/Producer at Aniden is…
A creative problem solver
You are able to collaborate with the design team to work through project details and timing. You know collaboration and understanding of team skillsets is key to achieving the best delivery possible in the time needed.
An excellent communicator
You know that the path to a clean delivery is a consistent and strong voice for the design team. You are succinct and direct in your writing style and are able to provide quick updates on project status when needed. You are able to structure conversations in outlines and distribute action items quickly and efficiently.
On a normal day, you will be working with the design and development team to understand current project pacing, alleviate road blocks where needed, provide updates to client facing team/clients directly, and capture meeting notes when needed. Your attention might be divided between projects that range from story-focused narrative presentations to workshop-based ideation projects to future software/hardware product usage models.
• Be the voice of the production team on deliveries
• Develop production calendars based on SOW requirements
• Understand team member skillsets and timing to craft the best realistic project timeline possible
• Capture meeting notes and provide action items to both production and client-side team members
• Maintain production calendar and pacing reports in partnership with client facing team
• Develop job estimations and costing overviews in partnership with VP of Creative Services
• 4+ years of professional experience in project management
• Previous agency experience desired
• Proven track record of project deliveries
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong knowledge in time tracking tools
• Superior time management skills
• Be an excellent communicator
• Knowledge of Slack and Basecamp desired
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Project Manager" in the subject line. Please no phone calls.
* This position is for our Houston office location; you must live in or be willing to move to the greater Houston area.