The LOTUS team is looking to add an experienced designer to our team to develop unique retail solutions. Projects range from small point of purchase displays to full fixture/display collections and occasionally the design of the entire store experience for top tier outdoor retail brands. The mission is to develop ‘best in category’ solutions for our clients and manage the process all the way through production and store delivery while meeting cost, schedule and operational requirements. This is a 3d based design position and candidates must be able to render 3d objects and spaces or need not apply.
Key Responsibilities :
• Design and develop 3d display collections based on client’s core brand values and retail strategies to elevate product sales.
• Produce outstanding client facing design presentations in a very rapid paced environment
• Interface with project managers and engineers to provide clear design intent deliverables for prototyping and manufacturing.
• Set, maintain and achieve daily and weekly workflow deliverable timelines and goals.
• (5 or more years) of Retail design experience with as many of the following as possible:
Retail store design
Point of purchase display design
Product design (hard goods or soft goods)
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Current knowledge of industry trends in retail stores and outdoor industry product design
• 3D visualization skills are mandatory
• Excellent SKETCHUP and LAYOUIT skills are a must!
• Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objectives to elevate the in-store consumer experience
• Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
Interested in hiring local talent.
Not interested in relocating people.
3D rendering skills and Sketchup experience a must or need not apply.