Are you interested in designing cutting edge medical products and learning solutions that can make a real difference and help save lives? Are you passionate for user-centered design and great User Experience? Then you could be our new UX / Service designer!
As a Laerdal designer, you will work in all stages of the design process, from early phase user research, ideation and concept development, detailed design and specification, and final product testing and validation. Everything we do happens in close loops with our users: Paramedics, doctors, nurses, educators, CPR instructors and others. You'll work in an energetic and cross disciplinary team, and have a solid and award-winning design group for support.
Typical tasks will be:
• Conduct User Research to deeply understand needs within the relevant user segments.
• Visualize and communicate findings and insights to the development team.
• Design, prototype and develop complete digital user experiences.
• Plan, perform and document design validation activities.
You are a talented UX / Service / Interaction designer. You also have a strong interest in related design disciplines, and you enjoy many facets of design work. You have the design process as an integral part of everything you do, and you are able to engage others in your work methods. You're able to establish solid relationships with partners, users and key opinion leaders, even when it has to be in virtual meetings. You probably have:
• Master’s degree within UX, Interaction Design or Service Design.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Profound insight in design methodologies.
• Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring this to product concepts.
• Strong digital prototyping and visualization skills.
• Enthusiasm for creating the best possible user experiences.
• Insights and experience in digital product / app development.
• Strong communication skills, fluent English, written and spoken.
We offer competitive and flexible working conditions in beautiful Stavanger, Norway.
Apply by submitting your cover letter, CV and design project examples / portfolio to the provided link before October 31st 2020.