PING is searching for a graphic designer with a passion for the game of golf. A PING Soft Goods Graphic Designer uses their skills to create graphics and/or textile designs that reflect and drive the PING lifestyle. High level job duties include creating graphics that compliment golf bags, accessories, headwear, and apparel.
• Competitive benefits and compensation package
• Generous employee discount
• Robust wellness program with cash incentives
• Ride Share Programs
• Flexible time off and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Have the ability to perform graphic design skills beyond computer generated graphics, including drawing, typography, color theory, texture, and spacing.
• Develop tech packs to effectively communicate designs to suppliers.
• Create graphics for headwear and apparel appliques.
• Use Adobe Creative Cloud or other computer generating software to finalize and communicate designs.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Maintain an archive of images, photos, tech packs and/or previous work documents.
• Complete projects by coordinating with product developers and project engineers.
• Be responsible for remaining current within the golf industry, relative to market and design direction.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related discipline, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in direct graphic design is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, interpersonal and team skills.
• Attention to detail with strong creative thinking, organization and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions & constraints.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and keep up with the administrative requirements of the position.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop).
• Demonstrated initiative and project ownership. Follow directives from management, but is responsible for achieving tasks and goals independently.
• Knowledge of design principles and methods for creating a cohesive design language through graphics.
• Understanding of printing processes and specifications.
• Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, screen printing and photography.
• Excellent technical knowledge of Company and products.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.