The Exhibit Company Inc. is an award-winning, full-service experiential marketing agency specializing in the production and execution of exhibits, events and environments. We are seeking a Senior Exhibit Designer to join our Piscataway, NJ team who will participate in all aspects of exhibit design. This position will be responsible for creating superior branded environments, thoughtful insights and memorable experiences for our clients and their audiences. The focus will be indoor and outdoor branded activations and environments including, but not limited to, trade shows, events and permanent installations.
• Conceptualize and design interactive brand experiences
• Create high quality 3D renderings, fly-throughs & animations
• Professionally present complex ideas and designs to clients
• Demonstrate a refined design sense of space, form/function, materials, finishes/color, and budgetary awareness
• Work independently and with a team under time constraints
• Produce show floor plans, set-up and fabrication drawings
• Keep abreast of latest design and material trends
• Minimum of 10 years of 3D exhibit design in trade shows/events
• Advanced in 3D modeling, environmental branding, floor plan/space development, and basic construction drawings
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, or similar 3D software; Adobe CS; Sketch Up; and Mac OS platform.
• Ability to immerse oneself in our clients’ brand and culture
• Outstanding leadership abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of social media platforms is a plus
• Self-motivated learner and energetic contributor
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• Comprehensive benefits are available.
To learn more visit us at www.exhibitcompanyinc.com
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.