This is a senior brand designer position, working out of our Chicago office in the Logan Square neighborhood, currently in a hybrid capacity (both in-office / remote).
We are looking for a conceptual, detail-oriented senior brand designer to work with an integrated team of creative professionals across offices to shape projects and campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts and executing across multiple platforms, walking through ideas both internally and with our clients.
– Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable.
– Partner closely with fellow team members to ensure the strongest possible solutions.
– Utilize a deep understanding of the client and target audience to create strategically sound and creatively beautiful solutions that best suit the needs of the project.
– Be a part of overseeing and guiding team members through the creative process, advising on effective, original solutions and solving problems together.
– Outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up.
– Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
– A desire to help us grow our Chicago location while keeping one unified creative culture.
– Have good energy: you come to projects with a positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help where needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
– 5+ years design experience, preferably in an agency setting
– Proven success in managing project timelines and teams
– Ability to translate design process to clients
– Champion of Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience in designing for real estate is a plus
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter with salary requirements, resumé and a portfolio link with your best brand design work, pointing out any projects you feel are especially relevant to the work we do here. Send to designBOSTON@neoscape.com, with the subject line Chicago Senior Designer.