160over90 is an elevated blood pressure. As our name suggests, we aim to make things that elicit an elevated emotional response by constantly pushing ourselves to elevate the work, each other, our clients, and the industry. To do that, we live by a certain set of priorities:
IDEAS over EXECUTIONS
PARTNERSHIP over OWNERSHIP
COURAGE over COMFORT
CULTURE over EVERYTHING
If you join us, all we ask is that you live by these priorities. And while you’re at it, come up with big platform ideas that work across all mediums, write effective and impactful copy that makes our clients and our agency famous, and help out whenever and wherever needed.
• Bring fresh ideas to the wall every day.
• Craft clear and distinct voices for brands.
• Collaborate with Account Managers, Creative Directors, Production, Designers, Public Relations, Developers and other Creative/Interactive personnel to ensure brand consistency across client initiatives.
• Writing, editing and proofreading copy, having a broad expertise in all forms of copywriting (i.e. long-form storytelling, compelling shorter form for advertising, organized and informative writing for websites, etc.
• Proofread and edit copy
• Attend and supervise photography, film and editing sessions in order to complete creative concepts
• Present concepts and copy at internal check-ins and client presentations
• Pitch in on agency-generated proposals and marketing initiatives
• Mentor other members of the agency in best practices
• Assist in recruiting department personnel, including Interns
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.