Pandiscio Green is seeking a self initiating, ambitious, and highly-creative Senior Designer to join the Planning & Architecture Team. The Senior Designer, Planning & Architecture role is a unique blend of architectural, industrial, and graphic design; far from a traditional architectural role. An ideal candidate is a strong conceptual thinker and confident at tackling a brief from beginning to end. This individual is responsible for conceptualization, establishing direction and design solutions, implementing design strategies, project management, and ensuring the highest quality production on all fronts. The Senior Designer, Planning & Architecture must have excellent verbal and visual presentation skills, the ability to explain and comfortably substantiate design direction to the team, clients, and vendors, and a willingness to push the extravagant and celebrate the non-traditional.
• Supervise Designer, Planning & Architecture, and oversee design for all architectural and planning initiatives. Efficiently visually communicate ideas (eg drawings, sketches, renderings, references).
• Assist Creative and Art Directors in creation and pitch of design concepts, schemes, and presentations to clients. Must be organized and take initiative with structuring presentations.
• Incorporate brand concepts and standards into complete, cohesive brand identities.
• Translate brand concepts across all digital media, print material and 3D environments.
• Manage day-to-day design execution with production director, architect, interior designer, render studio, vendors, and artists. Keep the plates spinning!
• Present client, colleague or vendor work by highlighting the strategy behind solution.
• Analyze design challenge, identify solutions, and develop design recommendations to execute / meet goals.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of professional architectural interior design experience
• Previous leadership experience in residential / hospitality / retail design
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Rhino
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
• Rendering Skills (SketchUp, Enscape, KeyShot, Lumion, VRay, or 3DS Max)
• Strong understanding of architectural drawings, conventions, and phases
• Professional Demeanor
• Creative and critical thinking, equally collaborative and independent, and self-initiated
• An enthusiastic creator who builds from the ground up without waiting for excessive direction
• Ability to think Big Picture all the while hyper focused on details
• Present concepts in a clear, concise manner and effectively verbalize the thought behind the visual elements in concept
• Confidence in all phases of a project, from ideation through creation of production-ready design work no matter how big the idea or how unfamiliar the territory
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
• A solid understanding of user experience
• Experience working under deadline
• Comfortable in high pressure environment
• Positive Attitude
• Excited about the future of design
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org