At Premier Press, our focus is to excel in providing unsurpassed customer service and the highest quality of commercial/large format print within a work environment promoting individual growth in our field, commitment to exploring and implementing new technologies while embracing a team philosophy toward these goals. Premier Press has been family-owned and operated for over 45 years because of our commitment to our customers and team members. This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to join a family operation. http://www.premierpress.com/
SUMMARY: Premier is 45-year-old print icon that straddles the worlds of creative production and design. We are looking to hire a seasoned Senior Designer with prior print, brand, and agency experience. As Senior Designer, you will assist in managing the day to day and ensure all our concepts are held to the highest standard of quality and innovation. Work at Premier runs the gambit of being production-oriented client support to providing full on agency level concepting and design. Our projects touch graphic design, illustration, photo retouching, packaging design, influencer marketing, retail, and branded environments. You should live and breathe design while always having your finger on the pulse of current trends. Strong concepting skills and 3D experience, specifically proficient with SketchUp is an absolute requirement.
• Works with the CD to review design requests, manage timelines, and track progress
• Lead team members through brainstorming and concepting exercises to help create visual solutions that reflect client design ethos and enhance the end viewer experience while being consistent with the projects budget and timeline constraints
• Produces presentation materials that effectively communicate creative concept for both internal and external project stakeholders. Participates in client meetings and presentations as needed.
• Shares knowledge, experience, and skills with other design team members to build overall team strength and function; Leads reviews of work by the design team as needed
• Responds to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs while maintaining concept continuity
• Create 3d renderings, graphic layouts, and production ready art files with a high attention to detail
• Works with the CD and design team to create and maintain company brand and marketing materials
• Elevate and maintain a high level of graphic standards
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proven to innovatively apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout
• Advanced knowledge of digital, large format, and offset print process and techniques
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketchup, and Vray design software
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Solid understanding of the built environments, fabrication methods, and materials
• Knowledge of trends influencing architecture, fine art, store environments, and design culture and industry
• Experience in Retail Visual Merchandising, Visual Display, Signage Programs for store, retail, museum, and tradeshow environments
• Web or video editing experience a plus
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and team driven
• Must be flexible and adaptable to constant change
• Work cooperatively in a team environment is essential
• Work under deadlines and work nights/weekends as needed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
A Bachelor's degree in graphic design and/or 3- 5 years of progressively technical design experience that spans brand, print, packaging, and environmental design.
MUST HAVE: *3D experience, specifically proficient with SketchUp.
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, Salary
PAY RANGE: Depending on skills and experience.
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
SCHEDULE/SHIFT: Full Time. Monday-Friday, 8am and 5pm. (May require working evenings and weekends depending on workload)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Premier Press is an equal opportunity employer who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Premier Press also promotes a drug-free workplace as well as pre-employment drug screening and a background check are required prior to hiring.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/8O154Ef7rYOKIEPrhRxAe