Hi, we're Edlio! We are a fast-paced software development company that is looking for a smart, energetic, supportive, and dynamic individual to join our team. We specialize in a web-based solution for thousands of schools and districts nationwide. Our content management system is packed with features designed specifically for teachers and school administrators and is a perfect fit for educational organizations of any size, from small charter schools to districts with dozens of campuses.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to work alongside our VP of Marketing to build upon Edlio’s current brand identity as well as create new brand identities to be used with Edlio’s growing product line. This role is about more than just making Edlio look good, you will be leading the visual direction of the entire company at a critical time in our history.
We’re looking for someone who:
* Is a problem solver- You like to use your skills to analyze what may or not work. You have an optimistic belief that, through research and testing, we can always improve.
* Is a team player and a lover of collaboration- You will be working with many teams in our company: Project Management, Front End Development, Client Success, Sales, Marketing, etc.
* Can lead and inspire other designers. You will need to develop the skills of other designers to create a cohesive brand identity across the organization.
* Has excellent verbal and written communication skills that can cross into multiple departments.
* Isn’t afraid to ask why- You understand that no question is a bad question. No one knows it all, so someone with a humble and inquisitive attitude is always welcome on our team.
* Is obsessed with quality- If it isn’t right, it isn’t good enough. You take pride in delivering a high standard of work and organization. Your files and folders are labeled clearly so that they can be passed on to others without confusion or delay.
* Develop holistic visual branding guidelines for Edlio
* Develop new branding identities for Edlio’s portfolio of products
* Develop designers of all skill levels throughout the company
* Think strategically about how to represent the values and story of the company
Experience and skills:
* 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
* Portfolio showcasing your strengths and compatible skills.
* Experience with Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Invision.
* Proven success in implementing holistic visual brand strategies.
Salary and Benefits:
* Base Salary + Variable Compensation Plan
* 401k w/ employer matching
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits
* Paid vacation and holidays
* $2,000 travel incentive
* Wellness stipend
* Employee Assistance Program