We are seeking an independent, creatively driven talented senior graphic designer with a passion to generate strong visual materials. This position will work directly with our internal and external stakeholders to support larger marketing efforts that require a high-level of design skill and acumen.
This position specializes in production and oversight of digital and print media to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, a candidate should have in-depth expert knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. They will need experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, email campaigns, advertisements, videos and brochures. They will be a leader on our marketing team, helping to produce impactful, agency-quality work, and helping to coach others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
• Lead strategy sessions with key stakeholders to clarify positioning approach through design for marketing events and conferences
• Participate in the development of property and Fund marketing strategies and play a significant role in the creative process for campaign development
• Map out the tasks required to implement Marketing Director’s strategic vision for marketing campaigns
• Act as project manager on a large variety of marketing activities including brochure development, email campaigns, event invitations, presentations, communication, etc.
• Provide creative guidance and make recommendations on enhancements to building positioning, messages, programs and technology
• Source and work closely with outside vendors include photography, web, video, etc.
• Determine production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and ensuring assembly of final layouts for printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors and fulfillment
• Manage design process for leasing team by updating various marketing collateral including flyers, emails, brochures, maps, boards, signage in collaboration with the Marketing team
• Partner with the Director of Marketing on budget management, client relationship management and all other aspects of the marketing lifecycle
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of six years of experience in providing graphic design services in a corporate business environment
• Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office – specifically Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of digital design software and programming platforms (HTML/HTML5 and CSS)
• Ability to convey thoughts, ideas, recommendations and technical information in a clearly understood and concise manner
• Ability to listen in a way that builds and maintains rapport with internal and external clients
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, team-oriented, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive work attitude, ‘out of the box’ thinker, creative problem solver
• Project management experience
• Ability to promote a brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines
• Experience using marketing automation technologies and platforms for the purpose of lead generation and nurturing
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.