We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill in the following position:
• Involved and responsible for the entire design process to production stage including conceptualising, proposing, executing and generating unique graphic designs for events, campaigns, exhibition booths, advertisements.
• Creation of thematic graphic visuals in representations of modelling thematic structures and event space planning
• Coordination and liaison with relevant teams and parties on data and compliance required for design specifications to ensure a seamless service to our clients.
• Development of graphic designs, layout plans, perspective drawings and elevation plans.
• Development of visuals / technical drawings / design concepts
• Play an active role in providing creative ideas and solutions
• Determine client needs to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications
• Understand a project brief comprehensively and effectively carry it from conceptualization to execution, ensuring the highest quality standards.
• Support and Manage projects and resources to ensure deliverables, deadlines and targets are met (For Team, Clients and Vendors)
• To ensure design quality of print media.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field.
• Proficient in
Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
3D Studio Max or Google Sketch Up
MS Office applications
• Good to have Experience with Print Media & Large Format Designs.
• Have Experience in Exhibition & Content Design.
• Skilled towards events communications, typography designs and marketing branding campaigns
• Possess a creative flair, good interpretation skills and sharp eye for details
• Good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
• Initiative at problem solving and troubleshooting
• Resourceful, flexible, proactive, with excellent work ethics
• Excellent time management with ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and schedules
• Able to work well in a team as well as independently
• Able to work under pressure with little supervision
• Keen & fast learner
As we do not have any more quota for foreigners we seek only Singaporeans or Malaysians.
Contact us at 6333 1022 or email your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#joblisting #vacancies #positionsavailable
ODYSSEY CONCEPTS PTE LTD
7030 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, Northstar @ AMK #05-37, Singapore 569880 TEL: +65 6333 1022 FAX: +65 6337 4173