We are seeking a full-time Senior Marketing Copywriter with 6 years of experience to write, edit and proofread marketing copy for digital, print, trade show, video and advertising projects serving clients in the life sciences industry. Successful candidates should be able to bring projects to client approval without the interjection of existing senior-level writing staff, which requires ongoing accumulated knowledge of client subject matter and content development that is high quality, appropriate to project objectives, and interpretive of client needs.
That’s Nice serves clients in the life sciences industry – pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, biologics, and new modalities. Experience in these sectors is advantageous. However, a background in any highly-technical marketing setting is also advantageous.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and can work through and manage integrated projects. Candidates must be able to work independently, handling many projects simultaneously, and collaborate within a team environment.
The ideal candidate has 6 years of experience as a writer at an agency, in corporate marketing, or in life science publishing. This role reports directly to the Strategic Content Director. Candidates should be able to edit and draft compelling marketing content – brochures, sell/tech sheets, scripts, websites, advertising, and direct communications – using appropriate verbiage for clients within pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and life sciences markets based on account briefs and research with minimal direction from management and strategic teams; integrate internal and client feedback into project evolution; and work with a team of account managers, researchers, and designers to collaborate on project development.
1. The position is based at our office on Fifth Avenue, near Union Square in New York, NY.
2. This role is office-based, in an open space with other staff, visitors in and out, and occasionally music playing, which creates a lively environment. The successful candidate must be confident in their ability to work comfortably and effectively in these circumstances.
3. Candidates will need to read, understand, and follow standard office practices, procedures, and policies.
4. That’s Nice LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hours, Remuneration & Benefits
1. Basic hours of work are five days per week (Mon-Fri), 9am - 6:30pm, with 1 hour lunch. Additional hours may be necessary at times to complete projects under deadlines.
2. Nine public holidays across the year are observed with office closure.
3. Bonus: Performance-based financial bonuses
4. Benefits: Eligibility after 12 weeks probationary period (Aetna health plans, dental plans, vision plans, life insurance, disability plans, AD&D plans, commuter benefit options)
5. Vacation: 15 paid days annually, earned after 12-week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)
6. Sickness: 5 paid days annually, earned after 12-week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)