Able to translate user needs and business requirements into sketches, wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and mocks to create new products or improve current ones for iOS, Android and responsive web.
Review development builds to ensure consistent implementation and help answer questions.
Providing design options for split A/B tests and product performance evaluations.
Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders.
Partner with other team members to validate assumptions, test designs, and understand user data
Ability to conduct usability tests, develop insights, personas and test ideas to continuously improve the user experience of our products.
Provide support in preparing project research and workshop materials: surveys, worksheets, heuristic analysis reports and test plans.
Experience using Protopie.io Prototyping is an essential part of any digital design process. It helps us simulate our designs, explore different user experiences, and test out journeys and user flows within our projects.
• 5+ years of experience designing mobile applications, ideally in a startup environment
• Deep knowledge of app design and UI conventions across both iOS and Android
• Experience building mobile aspects of complex platforms with extensive systems (calendaring, billing, accounting or finance systems experience a plus)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and InVision
• Candidates should be excited and motivated to create next-generation user interfaces applying expertise within the fields of Information Design, Interaction Design, User Research, and Data Visualization to develop compelling designs for our products and services
• Leverages his/her design skills, and awareness of the user and business goals, to imagine, illustrate, and help realize compelling functional interfaces
• Ability to own Design from a brainstorming session, user research, prototyping, usability testing, and working with Product & Engineering to build and ship successful products
• Can skillfully represent the interaction design discipline, within a multi-disciplinary product team, when presenting to stakeholders, sponsors, and critics
• Enjoys new design challenges including those involving complex information, data visualizations, and interactivity
• Is curious and resourceful and with that, able to learn and operate within the complex business domains of the company
• Is detail oriented and always concerned about the end products
NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES: Your application must include a viewable portfolio that highlights and showcases your experience with mobile applications, IE: a portfolio of amazing UI and strategic user experiences—work we can click on or download in the app store.