Cue Studio is a boutique digital design studio. We partner with our clients to create beautiful and intuitive digital products that resonate with their end user/customer. We are a nimble network of designers, researchers, writers and technologists working with medium sized businesses and large, Fortune 500 companies.
We are in search of a creative and thoughtful UX/UI designer to lead design on a range of client projects. This position will be client-facing, where the designer will collaborate with product managers, technology leads, and the creative director within all aspects of the product life cycle. From ideation, to strategy and planning, to carefully thinking through each design detail, this designer will be hands-on and embedded in a collaborative and agile design process. This designer should be a strong product design generalist – with experience in user research, strategy and planning, ideation, UX design, visual design, and interaction design. This designer should be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage their time effectively. This designer should also have an interest in design system management, component library creation, and design operations. This person should be comfortable working within and managing a complex design system. Additionally, intelligence, flexibility, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit are helpful qualities for success at Cue Studio.
About this role:
-Fulltime role, 40 hours per week
-Our team is located in the NYC metropolitan area, however we fully remote.
-Benefits include healthcare, 401K, and a fun and relaxed team spirit
-11 holidays, 15 days PTO, 10 sick days annually
-Salary commensurate with experience
-Experience working with and managing other designers
- Experience designing detailed user experience wireframes and flows
- Ability to provide rationale for design decisions
- Experience with visual design systems
- Experienced with Figma design systems, both creating and using components
- Ability to create detailed graphic design
- Keen aesthetic sensibility
- Strong interest and/or experience in user research and running user interviews
- Ability to prototype at varying levels of fidelity
• Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in design leadership
- 5 to 7 years work experience required
- BFA/BS in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or related field
We're committed to providing jobs for all types and sizes, without discrimination based on race/color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume and portfolio/link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include cover letter, resume/CV and link to portfolio.