Successfully design and develop product for licensed products. Demonstrating creative thinking and execution on a wide variety of projects to support and align with brand strategies and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Full understanding of development schedule and key milestones-keeps all projects on track
• Ability to priorities workload on a daily basis.
• Designs concept and help assure they are within target cost and QA/QC requirements with very little supervision for other cross-functional members.
• Able to solve development issues directly with project manager staff or ABM's.
• Applies Licensor comments to concept.
• PDS Sheet design.
• 3D sculpt turn review, prepare submissions and comments.
• Paintmaster color review, prepare submissions and comments.
• Work closely with Brand Manager and Project Manager to assure designs meet licensor requirements.
• Supervise photography as needed.
• Photograph and prepare licensor submissions on paintmasters and samples.
• Prepare and update app catalog w/ concept, planograms, and line lists.
• Communicate with packaging design to assure product and packaging are in line.
• Manage the support designer on projects they are helping with.
• Ability to work with multiple external vendors for multiple projects
Other duties as assigned.