We are looking for a passionate, energetic and highly creative UX designer to lead the design of easy-to-use, intuitive and enjoyable experiences for our flagship platforms used by thousands of financial professionals and end-investors. You will join a well-established user experience team and you will have the opportunity to shape the future of both web-based and mobile applications. You will partner with our product management team to conceptualize and bring to life product ideas. The position offers the opportunity to practice all aspect of user-centered design including user research.
• Partners with project stakeholder to define user and functional requirements
• Partners with business analysts and product managers to translate business and user requirements into successful UX design solutions
• Conducts and/or leads user research, usability testing, surveys, interviews, and heuristic evaluations. Presents and may review documentation of research findings with product and development teams.
• Develops and designs innovative product concepts to illustrate the design direction of large projects and initiatives
• Creates storyboards, information architecture, wireframes, detailed user interface designs, interactive prototypes and user interface specifications for our financial applications
• Collaborates with visual designers to help produce visually appealing user interfaces
• Functions as a user advocate throughout the design process
• Creating UX deliverables in agile development environment
• Creates and maintains user experience guidelines and standards
• Helps with planning and executing user research studies
• Experience with all aspects of user-centered design techniques, including user research methodologies such as contextual inquiries, user interviews, user surveys and usability testing
• Experience with UX methodologies such as Design Thinking and Service Design
• Passion for doing what’s best for the end-user through UI design and attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate product concepts through design and translate such concepts into detailed user interfaces and prototypes
• Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, particularly Sketch, InVision and Figma.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Experience in implemented Lean UX in agile development process
• Visual design skills a definite plus
• Very good understanding of web and mobile technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 6+ years of related experience
Bachelor’s degree in user experience design, human computer interaction, psychology or a related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.