We are looking for a UX designer with 5-7 years of experience and with a talent for crafting intuitive, satisfying digital experiences. You are growing in your profession and are well-versed in the methods, thinking, and techniques of contemporary experience design. You can uncover hidden user needs and opportunities on your own but also crave the opportunity to work with others. You enjoy collaborating with clients and other designers to build impactful visual experiences. Empathy and a desire to explore the underlying needs, desires, and motivations of people are hallmarks of your personality. You are able to clearly communicate your concepts to those without a design background. You understand that developing a solid user-centered design foundation is just one piece of the puzzle and are passionate about combining your capabilities with other disciplines to create unified experiences.
Note: Applications without a link to current work samples will not be considered. U.S. applicants with resident status only. Candidates located in the Denver metro area are preferred, but remote candidates with skills and experience that are an excellent fit for the job will be considered.
• Develop and create innovative concepts in keeping with project scope, strategic positioning and timelines.
• Experience, understanding, adaptability, and vocabulary necessary to work with engineers, business leaders, researchers, executives and other key partner roles.
• Translate requirements into a user interaction design by applying usability, human factors and user interface design principles to create a user interaction design specifications that efficiently and effectively supports the business need and user work.
• Create user scenarios that capture and communicate the frequent and/or critical tasks.
• Conduct field and in-person ethnographic research
• Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research
• Organize and lead collaborative discovery and ideation sessions
• Work closely with research specialists, visual designers, and developers to integrate the foundational UX designs into harmonious, unified product experiences
• Collaborate with clients to ensure that solutions achieve project goals
• Rapidly explore and develop broad ranges of distinct ideas
• Utilize research findings to develop intuitive, inventive user workflows and digital
• Create detailed wireframes and wireflows based upon workflows and architectures
• Clearly communicate the reasoning behind your concepts to colleagues and clients
• Apply UX designs across a spectrum of platforms, including web, mobile, XR, and standalone digital interfaces
• Create digital prototypes that communicate the experience design intent and user
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe CC Suite
- Proficiency with InVision or similar digital prototyping software
- Capable of working in Asana or similar program management software
- Capable of leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- Excellent client communication skills
- Expertise with contemporary user-centered design processes
- Expertise with contemporary design research and discovery methodologies
- Experience conducting and leading user interviews
- Experience conducting remote or field ethnographic research
- Experience utilizing UserZoom, SurveyMonkey, or similar software to perform
remote user research
- Proven experience creating user workflows, digital architectures, and wireframes
for real-world products and experiences
• Curious and eager to explore new thinking and ideas
• Ability to self-manage
• Strong ability to empathize with co-workers, clients, users, and customers
• Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills
• Flexible in thought and adaptable in style
• Desire to continuously grow as a professional and as a person
• Able to balance design and business goals
• Capability to think constructively in order to make quality decisions
Please include a sample portfolio or link to your portfolio with your application.