The One Club for Creativity (TOCC) is the leading Global Creative Community for advertising, design, and interactive professionals. We celebrate creativity through multiple award shows and, as a non-profit, we are dedicated to better the industry with our programing in Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality, and Professional Development.
Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist who lives and breathes social. This key individual will work alongside the MarCom team and our senior leadership to create and execute both paid and organic social media marketing and communications strategy.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and executing integrated digital campaigns designed to raise The One Club’s profile and build a vibrant creative community on a global scale.
The ideal candidate has experience in the advertising industry, marketing and brands and is passionate about the quickly evolving digital and social media landscape, with an ability to communicate new trends and practices to clients and colleagues.
As the Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist, you will actively manage end-to-end digital and social campaigns, including:
• Identifying and targeting audiences
• Developing brand voices
• Writing copy
• Designing visual assets
• Launching and optimizing ads on multiple platforms
• Establishing competitive benchmarks
• Analyzing data to develop metrics and present monthly reports
• Managing relationships with digital and social partners
• Coverage of occasional evening events and sporadic weekend programming
On any given day you might:
• Create relevant, original and high-quality, compelling content to promote the organization’s overall programming through our social media channels
• Execute daily communications through social media using our brand voice with a focus on our various calls to action, keeping in mind to build awareness of our initiatives
• Collaborate with strategy, creative, and marketing team members to develop paid and organic digital and social media strategies
• Audit our digital and social media presence and make actionable strategic recommendations
• Develop, implement and oversee paid social strategies across Google Display Network, DSP’s, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms to drive acquisition & conversion
• Test, optimize, and refine campaigns across all platforms
• Analyze available data, produce monthly reports, and present findings and recommendations
• Consistently learn and adapt to the latest digital marketing and social media trends
• Own and manage relationships between the digital and social media departments
• Write and post marketing content on The One Club for Creativity website and social media channels.
• 3+ years’ experience in digital and social marketing
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A keen and continual awareness of the latest trends in digital and social media marketing
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strategically and analytically strong. Can connect business and consumers via digital and social strategies and tactics
• Expert understanding of digital and social media platforms and established knowledge of the broader marketing landscape
• Deep knowledge of social media management tools like FB Creator Studio and Trello
• Strong research skills, with the ability to generate data-based insights to fold into the strategy process
• Ability to work effectively, proactively and seamlessly with the marketing team
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Exceptional attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• A special skill for curation of our Instagram feed with a design eye to promote and inspire our creative community
• Eye for innovation
• Foresight to identify the next emerging platform or partner to consider as part of a social strategy
• Passion for learning new skills and pushing yourself beyond your limits and responsibilities
• Familiarity with social media photography, video, time lapses, animated GIFs and other engaging content formats
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools to be able to create, edit, manipulate images and video
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking campaigns using UTM links. Google Analytics certification preferred but not required
Location can be based in New York City or anywhere. Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, corporate gym membership and generous vacation. For more information about us, visit www.oneclub.org.
• Cover letter
• CV and/or Portfolio with links to the social media sites you have managed
• Salary requirements