We’re looking for a motivated designer and advertising expert who can help Huckberry take its paid media and advertising efforts to the next level. This role will sit on Huckberry’s Creative Team and work primarily with Performance Marketing; focusing on ideating, designing, and producing assets across various growth markets including paid social, affiliate, email and other digital channels to cultivate, retain, and engage Huckberry customers.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX; relocation support will be provided to a remote hire.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to take product/brand campaign needs and translate them into actionable creative assets, from concept to execution, across multiple marketing channels (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Affiliate, Display)
- Collaboration with marketing leads to hypothesis, test, and optimize ad campaigns based on performance data.
- Play an active role in contributing to the larger Creative team, ideating and executing on various campaign needs.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters to incorporate product/brand messaging into our marketing assets.
- Ability to direct and produce both static and video-based social assets (edit/export video and apply text overlay/motion graphics as needed)
- Keen sense of image curation, visual storytelling, typography, and composition
- Balance feedback from cross-functional partners in both Creative and Performance Marketing
- +5 years of hands-on graphic design experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, studio or in-house team, specifically paid social experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or Premiere
- Knowledge of video editing and GIF creation
- Photography, editing and retouching experience is a plus
- Strong portfolio that illustrates high quality design techniques and refined sensibilities
- Comfortable working within Google Suite of apps such as Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Team player with a drive for success
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Solid understanding of paid media platform best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, visual communication, advertising or another related design discipline
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401(k) and employer match
- WFH flexibility; hybrid office policy
- 30 day paid sabbatical at 4 years
- Summer Fridays
- Company sponsored weekly workouts
- Mental health support
- Paid Parental Leave in every state
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to volunteer with an organization you're passionate about
- Generous employee discount