The Sr Specialist Copywriter is a champion of the brand voice, crafting compelling customer-facing messaging for a global audience. The person is a thought leader who delivers quality writing in a fast-paced environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as creative thought leader who conceives, writes and edits content for various customer facing communications 2. Partners with marketing team to understand customer/audience needs and crafts relevant messages to elicit desired response 3. Digests technical content and transforms it into emotion-driven storytelling 4. Proofreads and fact checks content as needed and is a skilled user of AP Style 6. Works with others to embrace and ensure consistency of the brand voice and messages across the enterprise 7. Collaborates with designers, photographers and brand marketers 8. Contributes to marketing objectives and strategies through delivery of high quality work to engage targeted audience members 9. Meets deadlines for all assignments as required.
1. Provides support and advice to members of the department as needed and promotes consistency in content. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Has experience writing for a variety of formats (including ad campaigns, web copy, print collateral, magazine editorial, etc.) and forming channel-specific voice variations.
2. Is comfortable with feedback and adapts quickly to changing information.
3. Has an agency or marketing copywriting background with a focus on brand storytelling.
4. Is passionate about words.
5. Is a creative, strategic thinker.