PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is looking for an exceptionally talented, highly motivated Industrial Designer to join the team. In this position you will be an integral part of the product development team that creates the best performing golf clubs in the industry through participation in concept generation, CAD modeling, product research and design implementation. The role is a very exciting, rewarding career choice that provides the opportunity to grow in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment.
“To be the unquestioned leader in innovation, design, service and quality while providing an enjoyable environment for employees that allows them to fulfill their potential.”
• Competitive benefits and compensation package
• Generous employee discount
• Robust wellness program with cash incentives
• Ride Share Programs
• Flexible time off and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Lead conceptualization and development of specific product families from inception to production.
• Explore and develop designs through sketches, renderings, prototypes and communicating with manufacturers.
• Help shape design direction for assigned projects that reinforce brand values and advance product performance.
• Research future trends in color, finishing, design, technology, materials and identify those of applicability to the projects.
• Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, and Management team to ensure proper interpretation and execution of design intent.
• Collaborate with cross functional team and suppliers to ensure successful, on-time commercialization of industry leading product.
• Team up with Innovation group to provide ID support for long term R&D efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, or similar discipline, from an accredited University and minimum 2 years design experience in product development; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with CAD software (Pro-E preferred), design software (Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Keyshot etc.), Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Portfolio that demonstrate strong sketching skills, successful design process and ability to create innovative design solutions
• Excellent verbal and visual communication, interpersonal, and team skills
• Attention to details, excellent research and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with great time management skills
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and exploration
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 10-20%)
• Avid golfer a plus
*PING is a tobacco free company. Only non-tobacco users should apply.
Bachelors or better in Industrial Design or related field.
2 years: Design experience in product development