We are looking for a Strategy Designer!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
* Contribute to primary and secondary research and analysis in discovery stages and throughout projects.
* Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of business, brand, cultural, and technological trends to keep other teams informed.
* Collaborate across NewDealDesign’s disciplines to help uncover novel ideas and opportunities, providing any necessary support to move creative development forward.
* Explore new ways to create compelling pitches, presentations, and workshops that demonstrate context and solutions for teammates and clients alike.
* Exhibit a good understanding of project goals, reacting quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to ensure a strong partnership between NewDealDesign and its clients.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
Self-directed towards excellent work outcomes, proactive, and self-initiated to keep ideas flowing.
Writing, story-telling, and presenting come naturally to you, and you find it easy to express thoughts with a unique, understandable voice.
Ability to think visually, communicating your point of view through tangible outputs.
A passion for design and the technology landscape, understanding, investigating, and challenging emerging trends and developments, and their impact on people’s lives.
Strong desire and ability to empathize with people from all walks of life.
Familiarity with human-centered design principles, methodologies, and tools.
Comfortable with ambiguity you accept, understand, and celebrate the new concepts, processes, points of view, and people you interact with.
Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, iterating quickly and presenting a variety of options with guidance and independently as needed.
* 2–5 years of related work experience within a creative consultancy or design-driven internal team.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
* Software skills in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and iWork.
* A portfolio demonstrating your work.