At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Reinforce and strengthen the brand position and help to generate consumer demand by ensuring the seasonal creative direction is expressed through the Teamsport Apparel collections
- Drive for market relevant design strategies and help to bring awareness to the design team of the bigger design organization
- Lead in creation and execution of innovative product designs and deliver results in line with PUMA's seasonal development calendar
- Represent your design areas as design spokesperson at internal and external meetings to present new designs, concepts and creative direction
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Head of Design to drive forward the brand DNA, market relevant design and desirability in the Teamsport channels for PUMA
- Drive a close cooperation with designers from other product areas (Footwear & Accessories) to ensure strong, aligned 360 design concepts
- Work as a dynamic, key representative of the Teamsport product team, working closely with the Co-Designers, Development, Product Line Mangement, Business Unites and Marketing
- Lead, inspire and develop the individual team members and foster a strong team dynamic
- International and domestic travel as required to achieve a high level of product and component development, including visits to manufacturing countries / factories to assist and review commercialization and production on key product.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- University degree in Design and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in Apparel Design in the sportswear or casual sports lifestyle industry in a performance category
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a leadership position
- Strong knowledge of fabrics and new industry technologies
- Very good sense for colors, creativity and design talent
- Excellent Macintosh skills and knowledge including Adobe creative suite
- Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of research, design, initial and final prototypes
- Very good communication and presentation skills in English
- Flexible and well organized Teamplayer
- Please also submit your portfolio with your application.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.