VCNY Home a forward-thinking home textiles supplier offering modern designs for every lifestyle and budget; we specialize in bedding, bath, window treatments, area rugs, home décor and table linens.
We empower our employees to think creatively and autonomously to take their careers; and our company to the next level.
We welcome candidates from the Home Textile, Fashion, Apparel and/or Accessories industry.
• Manage multiple product categories from design concept to production
• Build technical packages including materials, specs, construction, etc.
• Communicate with vendors and overseas factories to discuss technical comments/issues
• Create technical specifications for different product lines
• Work with Production, Sales and Design team, track and manage projects
• Meet development calendar dates and production timelines
• Work effectively in a cross-functional work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding of Pantone color system
• Minimum 2 years of Technical Design experience, Home Textiles experience a plus
• Advanced knowledge of creating Development & Production Tech Packs
• Understands Textile Design terminology and specifications
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A business casual work environment, FREE on-site gym, complimentary shuttle service from Secaucus train station and early departures Fridays.
• Heath, Vision & Dental Benefits, Flex spending, Transit and 401K plan.