BSH Home Appliances Corporation – Top Employer US 2022
UI / UX DESIGNER – Design studio Bosch & Thermador
Irvine, CA/Full- time
Do you want to make a significant contribution to shaping the leadership of our brands? Then you have come to the right place! Become part of our organization and inspire more consumers every day with our brands Bosch and Thermador. Cooperate with industrial designers, usability experts, prototyping geniuses, developers, marketing and external partner and be part of a user-centered design process from ideation to final implementation. We create a holistic and inspiring culinary journey for our customers – from brand awareness to product experience.
As a UI / UX Designer in our Team, these are your responsibilities:
VISION & STRATEGY
• Partner with the Design Team in assisting to define what consumer insights drive our vision
• Pre-development in the area of digital brand experience
• Monitor trends and consumer insights to identify market opportunities.
STUDIES & TESTING
• Analyze consumer behavior, conduct user research and translate consumer insights into UI/UX design proposals
• Create visionary concepts and designs for embedded UI’s with seamless digital experiences through cross category interfaces.
• Support the development of a design system based on brand identity, user experience, and technology requirements
• Steering of the design process starting from general specifications (e.g. briefing of an agency, requirement specification marketing) up to the handover of the design specification to the realization project manager (in close coordination with development, production, portfolio/product management)
Your profile and mindset
• Bachelor’s degree in interaction-, multimedia design or similar areas
• at least 3 years of professional experience as UI designer in an agency or in-house
• Experience with embedded user interfaces or industrial design background is a plus
• Advanced knowledge in UI relevant programs such as ADOBE CC, SKETCH, FIGMA, FRONTIFY and common prototyping tools
• Experience with consumer research, usability testing, design thinking, and UX methodologies
• Highly motivated and curious
• Team player and structured problem solver at heart
• focus on results as well as attention to the last detail
• Passion in concept and visual design, which makes a product great and puts a smile on the users face
• Consumer centric mindset
• Appreciation and integration of diverse perspectives
• Ability to sell your design: engaging your audience into an ‘imaginative situation that delivers information and solutions through stories and facts
• Modern and diverse working methods and technologies
• Individual development programs and diverse career opportunities
• Flexible working time schemes and mobile working (the Team likes to meet 4-6 times a month)
• A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, educational assistance and a 401(k) plan.
Please visit career.bsh-group.com and learn about what makes BSH a Top Employer!
At BSH, we appreciate everyone's uniqueness and value diversity as key for our business success. By including everyone and ensuring equal opportunities, we unleash our full potential - EOE / AA Employer
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus program
We participate in E-Verify