We are seeking a UI/UX designer to play a key role on a small, agile design team based in San Francisco, CA. This person will guide the user experience conducting research and crafting users flows before designing pixel-perfect high-fidelity mockups ready to be shipped.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player who can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers who care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
-Own and ideate mobile & web products end to end to accomplish bold goals.
-Critically analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
-Coordinate and conduct user research and user testing. Leverage user feedback to improve usability and define new features needed.
-Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to understand tool capabilities and feature specifications.
-Ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for web, and in mobile.
-Deliver designs wireframes with a high level of polish
-Know how to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of applied UX/UI design experience
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs.
- Strong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics
- Experience in pixel-perfect and responsive design development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Framer
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Pixel-perfect portfolio with examples of relevant projects