We’re looking for a well rounded designer with a focus on strong visual skills to keep growing our creative team. You’ll be working side by side with other designers and collaborating with the engineering and product team.
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups, delivering high fidelity visuals.
- Maintain and increase our component library.
- Proactively work to improve current design language and experience.
- Refine ideas and come up with new ones to design a highly polished visual experience.
- Collaborate with other designers to help build a strong design team and culture.
- BA degree in a design-related field/or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of design experience (Enterprise or Fintech a plus).
- Proficiency with Sketch and Illustrator.
-Ability to work starting from high-level business requirements, gathering information from different stakeholders to make informed design decisions.
- Experience in both web and mobile UI design with an understanding of iterative design process.
- Extensive knowledge of visual design principles (color theory, typography, etc…) and UX techniques.
- Ability to tackle design problems on your own, and leverage the power of working in team to improve and ease the process through brainstorming and giving/soliciting feedback from other team members.
- Ability to fit in current workflow, proactively working to improve it.
- Ability to discuss and advocate design decisions with the engineering team.
- Strong and solid work ethic, high standards, and excellent communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Protopie or other prototyping tools is a plus.
- Competitive compensation, DOE.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits.
Please include your résumé and link to your online portfolio, Behance, Dribble profile, or everything that conveys your abilities and experience.