We are seeking talented UI/ UX Designers to work in our high-energy environment. You will work on a wide variety of interaction and interface programs in collaboration with our extremely talented and diverse research, strategy, and design teams.
RKS is a southern California based design and innovation firm that creates solutions for clients that are relevant to the market, build the brand and create emotional connection. Please see our website; https://rksdesign.com/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will inspire our collaborative efforts with your creative and emotionally engaging contributions, design innovations, prototyping, visualization, and planning of design deliverables. Your communication skills must be top-notch, and you must be able to work effectively with all levels of our team as well as with our client counterparts. In a nutshell, we are looking for someone who can...
• Create compelling designs
• Function in a diverse, friendly and fast-paced environment, juggling ambiguity without drowning in it.
• Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, program managers, senior leadership and other designers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO MEET OR EXCEED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA or BS in interface design, Graphic / industrial design or highly related field, with 2-3 years experience
• A strong candidate will have a solid background in user-centric and scenario-focused design methodologies.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Very strong visualization skills
• UX / UI layout, design, prototyping in Adobe CS, Sketch, Proto IO, Zepplin, etc.
• Rapid iteration and prototyping
• Information architecture & wireframing
• Visual UI Development
• English Fluency is required
• Programming, scripting, video editing experience helpful
• All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.