Johnson Outdoors, Inc. is looking for a UI/UX Lead Designer to join our multi-disciplinary product development team in Atlanta, GA. The UI/UX Lead will be a consumer advocate for different brands within the Johnson Outdoors portfolio of products. The position is responsible for leading UI/UX design initiatives for a range of products and services that include custom GUI’s for marine electronics, keypad designs for remote input devices, touch screen driven interfaces for handheld electronics, Mobile App development for iOS and Android, Web Applications, and cartography/GPS navigation systems to name a few.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong design skills using Adobe Creative Suite
• Adobe XD and Qt experience is a plus. Doodle on a whiteboard is a must
• Proven history of information architecture
• Experience with user wireframes and prototypes
• Track record of working within multi-disciplinary development teams
• Excellent communication skills – spoken, written, and drawing required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in in Industrial Design, User Interface, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, or a related field.
Experience: Eight plus years of interface and user experience design.
Send sample portfolio or URL link to portfolio, cover letter, and resume to FishingHR@johnsonoutdoors.com