Assistant Property Manager
Community Specialist Inc
* Executed leases with new and returning tenants to ensure all parties understand the terms and conditions of the contract. * Scheduled and oversaw maintenance calls to units * Scheduled, planned and executed resident functions on the property, such as meetings, events and parties. * Orchestrated the sales/closing procedures for Condo Units
* Provided product knowledge and tastings of various wines and spirits.
Convention Center Specialist
* Excellent customer service and support to ensure friendly, polite, expert service is delivered to all customers * Managed production flow to ensure all production orders are done right and on time * Digital Design and File preparation and management * Sales and Customer acquisition * Expert in FedEx Office products and services * Logistics coordinator for production spec * Completed required financial paperwork assisted with financial reporting including daily sales, closeouts and bank deposits Brand Ambassador
* On-site contact for convention managers, sales managers and meeting and event planners during all phases of a convention/event * Work directly with assigned Business Development Advisor to penetrate client account * Monitor the quality and timeliness of all convention/event-related work ordered and produced to ensure customer satisfaction * Follow up with convention/event staff after the event to ensure satisfaction. * Explore opportunities for lead generation in for upcoming convention/events in other venues across FXO network * Maintaining a close working relationship with the Events department, building a working partnership for an excellent stay and experience. * Presenter and peer expert in pricing bids and up-selling convention opportunities
Center Production Coordinator
* Lead Sales Associate * Work order assessment and production coordinator * Customer Service on Sales Floor and Phone Calls * Production problem solving * Set up and produced single or multiple copies of printed, typewritten, or other machine-acceptable original material, using photocopy equipment with reduction, enlargement, collating and binding capabilities. * Logistics manager for print production * Operated binding and other auxiliary equipment * Followed copying protocol (copyright law, confidentiality, and careful handling of original documents) * Performed all other duties as needed or requested
Copy and Print Center Manager
* Managed 4-6 employees in the department * Kept inventory, Ordering supplies, Process vendor invoices, * performed 4-6 operational reviews, Oversaw 100% consumer orders, * Managed the maintenance of 5 Xerox machines, * Managed U.P.S. shipments and receiving, * Performed daily and monthly meter reads for the Xerox machines, * Performed all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance. * Maintained the self-service area, * Handled lost and damaged claims for U.P.S.