Los Angeles, CA
Nov 2017 - Dec 2020 (3 years 1 month)
- Designed and developed dolls, accessories, playsets and furniture for brands including Off the Hook, Awesome Bloss'ems, Candylocks, Party Popteenies, Uni-verse and B*Packs.
- Managed and partnered daily with cross functional teams to design in the most efficient and cost-effective way without losing aesthetics or play patterns.
- Communicated with Asia team daily with production approvals and adjustments
- Executed B-sheets, technical drawings, features, finishes, material callouts, fabric art and swatch packets.
- Communicated with multiple vendors outside of the company for design support.
- Presented products to executive team and buyers.
Pico Rivera, CA
Feb 2016 - Apr 2017 (1 year 2 months)
- Lead design on a range of plush products for seasonal and licensed brands such as Raggedy Ann & Andy
- Communicated daily with design management to ensure quality and meet timelines
- Illustrated concepts for domestic and global design meetings
- Generated design specs specifying colors, materials and construction
- Managed and tracked multiple projects for milestones such as approvals and submissions
Fashion Doll DESIGNER
Los Angeles, CA
Apr 2012 - Jun 2015 (3 years 2 months)
- Lead design on multiple brands such as Bratz and Moxie Girlz
- Designed and developed a range of product types: dolls, role play items, playsets for brands including Bratz, Moxie Girlz, Bratzillas and Vi&Va
- Generated design specs, control art and overlays for hard and soft goods
- Worked closely with product development for approvals and cost reduction
- Illustrated and presented detailed concepts to executive teams and buyers
- Partnered with design team in ensuring product design package is complete, accurate, cost effective and delivered with established timelines