Experienced Interior Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. Skilled in commercial and residential custom interiors. Renovation, custom cabinetry, furnishing, AutoCAD, 3D modeling and Photography. Strong consulting professional with a Master of Design focused in Interior Architecture from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, University of Dundee. Preferences are holistic, conceptual, imaginative, and creative. Work across all disciplines is concept driven with an emphasis on the creative process, intuition, receptivity and serendipity. Well traveled, I am constantly searching for new ideas and challenges, currently looking to work with other creative individuals or with progressive design firms.
• ASID Excellence in Design Wards, Adaptive Reuse and Community, 2011
• Honorable Mention Award: Tandus Powerbond Carpet Design Competition, Charlotte, 2009.
• Alexander Leslie Russell Prize for outstanding student of 4th year Design School,
Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, 1994
• Eckersley Book Prize for best dissertation of 4th year Design School,
Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design - 1994
• Winner of NCR (AT&T) “Bank for the year 2000” student design competition,
1st prize for concept and design,1993.
• Joint Kodak/Civil Service competition - winning photograph, published on front cover of the
British Journal of Photography , 1986