As a Media Artist with a visual design emphasis, I enjoy working on a variety of design projects. I have work experience with combined talents using Adobe Creative Suites- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and more, working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS and CRM.
As a designer I uniquely value the opportunity to put my creative design talents to work, continually learning, building my portfolio and gaining exposure in my desired field of visual communications
Summary of Qualifications:
• Experienced in designing for print publications and also for websites
• Proficient in most commonly used computer design applications.
• Educated in media arts.
• Able to communicate exceedingly well with clients and meet deadlines.
• Created logos and advertising layouts for local businesses.
• Designed newsletters for large and small community groups.
• Produced digital and printed material.
• Designed brochures for several local non-profit organizations and a museum
• Adobe's InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Acrobat
• HTML & CSS
• Content management systems (CMS); Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Nation Builder
• Customer relationship management (CRM); Salesforce
• Microsoft's Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Access
• Architectural Design Programs (Google Sketch-Up, Rhino)
• Certified Kind, Eugene, OR
• Rose Root Herbs, Olympia, WA
• Abundant Life Christian Center, Raleigh, NC
• The Rachel Corrie Foundation, Olympia, WA
• Dead Prez (Hip Hop Artists) New York, NY
Horus Works ~ Freelance Designer
2005 - Present
Alaffia ~ Graphic Artist Assiatnt
2014 - 2016 Olympia, WA
Virante SEO ~ SEO Assistant
2013 - 2014 Morrisville, NC
WatchMeGrow ~ Customer Support Technician
2012 - 2013 Lacey, WA
Richir Outreach ~ Designer /Development Front-End
2011 - 2012 Raleigh, NC
Harlequin Productions Designer ~ Media Assistant
2010 - 2011 Olympia, WA
Greener Store ~ Media Marketing Coordinator
2009 - 2011 Olympia, WA
Cooper Point Journal ~ Page Layout Designer
2009 - 2010 Olympia, WA
Specialties: Logos, Print, Web Design /Front-End Development