I thrive on finding simple solutions to complex problems. My process is a blend of Interaction and Industrial Design methods; this allows me to explore the contextual background of a problem as well as an applied product solution.
I desire to have an inspiring job in which my user-centered design process may not only evolve but also contribute to the creation of meaningful products.
- CHI 2005, Portland, OR, 2nd place in student design competition
- Publication in ACM Press, Pollen ISBN:1-59593-002-7 (2005)
- Tau Sigma Delta Honors Society (2005-2006)
- Design Charrette, 2nd place, hosted by SCAD (2005)
- Combined Merit Scholar (2002-05)
- Georgia Hope Scholar (2002-2005)