- 15 years experience in product design and project management
- BA degree in Industrial Design (Hons) and Masters degree in Product Design Innovation
- Extensive knowledge of plastic technologies such as injection moulding and blow moulding.
- 8 years experience on plastics product design, homewares and packaging design.
- Extensive knowledge on all product design project stages from idea generation to product validation involving the use of state of the art technologies such as CAD/CAM/CAE.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and interact with internal and external teams.
- Experience in software packages for graphic and product design such as Adobe Creative Suite and Solid Works.
- Extensive experience in risk analysis techniques such as FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) to shorten project lead times as well as reduce quality issues and project costs.
Specialties: Product Design
Homewares and appliances
- Graduated with honors (best student in major BA degree)
- Design of children furniture "Bench transformable into bench table" 1st place
- Design of a bike rack for trains (Bombardier Transportation) 2nd place
- Winner of Wolda international logo design awards (2010)