Hello! I am an Industrial Designer based in Vancouver BC, Canada. In 2012 I graduated with a Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design from Emily Carr University.
I specialize in industrial design, with experience spanning the disciplines of ceramics, interaction design, graphic design and soft product design.
• Advanced user of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for graphic and industrial design;
• Skilled at 3D modeling in Solidworks with knowledge of plastics manufacturing and rapid prototyping including 3D printing and CNC;
• Experienced with sewing and pattern making
• Extensive mold making and casting experience, in both ceramics and plastics
• Other skills include sketching, animation, and prototype building
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Awarded a Presentation Honours Award 2011 by ACID (Association of Canadian Industrial Designers)
- Achieved an International Baccalaureate certificate in Art and English
- Awarded the Barbara Poole scholarship for excellence in the arts