Joel Berman Architecture & Design, Ltd.
May 2013 - Present (8 years 5 months)
Aug 2009 - Present (12 years 2 months)
Atlas Roofing Corporation
Jun 2012 - Aug 2012 (2 months)
Returned from Architectural trip in Europe for only a few months back in Dallas and found this position to be more appealing than previous job. Leaded a crew of five field agents in promoting the company's general contracting services, focusing mostly on hail damage repairs.
• Leaded all crews in productivity and sales
• Gained much experience in leadership and teamwork
• Offered higher position in company, yet forced to decline due to school.
• Learned plenty about residential roof and gutter repairs.
May 2011 - Aug 2011 (3 months)
Worked closely in the summer with an emerging General Contracting company specialized in Aluminum Low-E Replacement Windows. Duties included Customer service, and Advertisement within the local area. Constantly worked together with a crew going door to door promoting the services offered by the company.
• Communication skills were developed along with teamwork and customer development.
• Proved to be a valuable asset in the Company's first month of business.
• Leader in sales amongst the crew.
• Crew was leader in sales in company and all other branches throughout the Southwest.
• Worked only in the summer to return to Architecture School located in Michigan.
• Job offer was promised if back in town.