Proverb currently seeks an Interactive Designer to join its creative team in Boston, MA. We are open to candidates from a wide range of design backgrounds, including but not limited to, brand- ing, advertising, not for profit design, architectural design, etc.
This role falls within the creative team and is a core contributor to the success of our work with clients. This person will be leading the interactive design efforts for the agency going forward. As such, the primary set of responsibilities will be to execute on interactive deliverables (e.g. websites, email blasts, social media assets, etc.) by working closely with the creative, strategy, and project management teams. We expect that this role will lead and help the agency continue to elevate our interactive design standards.
Demonstrable evidence of:
• In-depth understanding of the principles and workflow of interaction design
• Strategic thinking, a keen eye for detail, and strong conceptual skills
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to present eloquently and concisely to both clients and internal teams
• Eagerness to take direction, offer creative input, and collaborate across disciplines
• Drive to work independently and to shepherd a project from concept to completion
• Experience working within established branding and style guides as well as a solid understanding of marketing and engineering tactics
• Advanced command of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and InDesign
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress with the ability to work with Web Developers, both in-house and freelance
• Ability to communicate designs & annotations clearly to development teams
• At least 3+ years of experience in an agency or in-house creative environment
• BFA/BA in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or equivalent
• Portfolio that shows versatility in responsive web design and an understanding of best practices across platforms
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.