The Senior Creative Director is responsible for leading a team of talented, driven Creative Directors to shape our path forward, evolve our design culture, elevate our content quality, and provide creative leadership to our teams and clients. S/he must have extensive knowledge and experience in design, leading and managing teams, and proven experience as an accomplished Creative Director in a multi-disciplinary design environment. The work spans Brand, Physical, Digital, and Environmental on both a strategic and tactical design level.
Why We Need This Position
To be successful in the future, TEAGUE must develop a clear and cohesive point of view about a range of future experiences, grow and develop our design teams to meet those future needs, hire new types of talent, and build new core competencies. This means we need someone at the helm who not only has a deep understanding of design and industry trends, but a visionary business leader who can provide expert guidance and thought leadership to manage and oversee this growth. Harnessing TEAGUE's creative talent and steering it so that it continues to meet our clients' needs in the years ahead is the key to exceeding their expectations. That's where you come in.
Who We're Looking For
A dynamic industry expert with a passion for and thorough understanding of international design culture and industry trends; an impressive reputation for building and maintaining successful and fruitful relationships with diverse co-workers and clients; and a proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients. On a strategic level, you have a clear and cohesive point of view that will guide you as you work with senior leadership to shape a path forward for TEAGUE, pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo to stay on the cutting ahead of industry trends. This involves participating in business development discussions, including forecasting and strategic planning for the growth of the business; developing and refining a strategic plan for the Aviation Design Studio; and making recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes and competitive threats or to support strategic plans. On a tactical level, you are a disciplined leader who can build, lead and inspire strong creative teams and work closely with management to support and accelerate the business in alignment with the strategic plan. You'll also partner with the Senior Leadership, Program Managers and your team of Creative Directors to evangelize TEAGUE's point of view and services to current and prospective clients, and it will be up to you to hold the Creative Direction team accountable for creative quality, output, processes and oversight of project teams. You'll also offer guidance and input on the ideation, presentation and execution of client projects as well as the strategy and development of client relationships. It's up to you to direct the creative function so that all aspects—culture, team, tools, processes, expectations, and work style—support the TEAGUE brand and TEAGUE strategic goals.
A gifted mentor and leader, you're skilled at drawing out a diverse team's individual talents, ensuring that they're doing their very best work; and setting high and consistent standards for design quality and creative process. You model and encourage collaboration as you translate client challenges and objectives into strategic concepts and production-ready solutions.
Finally, as a thought leader in the industry, you are eager to spread the word about the latest trends, whether through speaking engagements, articles or panel discussions. You're endowed with the diplomatic and interpersonal skills of a head of state, able to work effectively with co-workers and clients from a diverse range of backgrounds. If you've got a passion for design, a strategic mind, sensational leadership skills, and a love of planes, have we got a job for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
• Experience: 10-15 years design experience, including a portfolio with deep breadth and evidence of successful outcomes for clients; 7+ years of creative experience guiding staff in a creative consulting setting, including time in a senior level position that demonstrates managerial capability; 5+ years of demonstrated success building and managing ad hoc teams; experience providing long-term planning as well as oversight of day-to-day operations; demonstrated interest in the business side of as well as the creative; high-level understanding of marketing communications strategies and tactics; Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a design-related field
• Special skills: Specialized knowledge of the requirements of a design operation, including aviation or transportation design, experience with design and product development; demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills; exceptional presentation, communication and writing skills; exceptional project framing skills; excellent follow-through, organizational and prioritization skills; may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 10 percent of the time
• Passion: Working at the intersection of business and innovation.
• Role: Leading TEAGUE's creative direction into the future.
• Personality: Visionary, collaborative, decisive, diplomatic, entrepreneurial, authentic, mature, openminded
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xg44vyhhw729zphb