Hello, awesome designers!
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a team of serial entrepreneurs to revolutionise
a multi-billon dollar security market with bleeding edge hardware and software. We aim
to do this by assembling a world-class team that can apply the latest advancements
within machine learning, computer vision and design. Right now, we are in the process
of strengthening the initial engineering team for our product, so this is an incredible
opportunity to get stuck in with an exciting and innovative company right from the start.
Location: London, UK or Oslo, Norway
We are looking for a senior UX designer who has at least 4+ years experience who
would like to join our design team in Oslo or London office. You will be joining to an
awesome design team that is currently 4 people with 2 UX and 2 UI designers. You will
get the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced industry professionals in
a small but fast growing team, working closely with UI designers and engineers to follow
up the complete design process. You will be given the opportunity to become
responsible for designing and developing a key part of the product from day one. As an experienced designer, you will need to manage and prioritise workload in fast pace work
We think you could be a good fit if you are...
● Interested in and have a good understanding of technology
● A holistic thinker and problem solver for complex problems
● A fast learner and enjoy challenging yourself with new things
● A team player and enjoy working with people
● A constructive person with positive and open mindset
● A self-motivated and structured person
Desirable experience and skills
● Master’s degree in interaction design, UX design, or other equivalent subjects.
● 4+ years work experience in application design for both mobile and
● Have online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experiences.
● Advanced wireframing and prototype skills. (Sketch, Invision, Illustration, etc)
● Knowledge of UX and UI best practices and patterns (e.g. Material design,
Accessibility requirements, etc)
● Excellent visual communication skills.
● Good interview and workshop skills with users/customers.
What we can offer
● Strong ownership to the product.
● International working environment with colleagues from all around the world.
● International travel to meet colleagues and customers.
● Full time position.
● Competitive salary.
● Visa Sponsorship available.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for us, please email a CV and portfolio to
Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our interview process is very informal — don’t bother wearing a business suit! Just
come prepared to talk about your experience, interest in technology, and meet our